NCR CONFERENCE PLANNER and LIAISON to the ANCC ACCREDITED EDUCATIONAL PROVIDER:
- The role of the NCR Conference Planner and Liaison to the ANCC accredited educational provider is an active member of the NCR Region who is on the Educational Planning Committee. This role is responsible for communications between the conference chair(s), the committee chair(s) and the accredited educational provider (webWOC Continuing Education Program). Review and submit all documentation from speakers, presenters and planning committee members to ensure all criteria has been met in accordance with ANCC requirements.
- Communicates between the NCR educational committee and the ANCC accredited educational provider (webWOC Continuing Education Program).
- Responsible for reviewing and submitting to the accredited educational provider the following CE activity items: brochure draft, save the date draft, bios and conflict of interest forms, needs assessments forms and primary evidence, educational planning tables, commercial interest/sponsorship forms, evaluation template draft, collect and review speaker handouts/actual PPT presentations with the accredited educational provider (webWOC Continuing Education Program) in a timely fashion.
- Ensures appropriate educational design principles are used and are consistent with the requirements of the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) program including adult learning principles.
- Participates with the committee in the planning of the educational activity, (i.e. identifying the needs assessment, purpose, objectives, content, teaching strategies, content experts/presenters, and evaluation method(s) and category (ies)).
- Utilizes ANCC required templates, forms and examples provided by webWOC.
- Participates in evaluation summary discussions for each activity to review learner feedback and suggestions for future educational activities.